Lunes, Marso 7, 2011

All About Me !!


Hello! This is my first time in blogging so I want to introduce my self.. I'm Rafael John Loyola I , I'm 17 years old. I was born on  November 17, 1993. I live in Brgy. Balijuagan Roxas City. I graduated my Elementary and Secondary level in our Barangay.

I' am a freshmen student of Hercor College taking up Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (BSCS). I choose this course because i want to learn more about computers.

During my spare time I play guitar, I also love playing computer games.
When i feel bored I listen to my phone so I can hear my favorite songs (:

I'm a serious type of person, wants to be alone always, but i have a lot of friends also known as my bestfriend.

I have so many dreams in my life, I want to finish first my study & to have a great job someday, I want to help my family because they are my inspiration. ((:

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons